The Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity Conference
The Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity Conference, with the theme "Facing Climate Change - A Hard Look at Disaster Risk Reduction", will be held from Monday, November 7 to Thursday, November 10, 2022 at the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel, in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The objectives of the conference are:
* To bring together professional emergency planners, business continuity planners and others with a
responsibility for emergency preparedness and business continuity
* To provide emergency response information, resources and networking opportunities
* To create awareness of the need for emergency preparedness in healthcare facilities
* To provide topical information and response, recovery and BCP strategies related to health care
* To review recent disaster events and their impacts on communities
For more and to register, go to their website.